- Information Collection: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other relevant details when you voluntarily submit them through our contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, or when leaving comments on our blog posts.
- Log Files: Like many other websites, DayIELTS.org makes use of log files. These files log visitors to the site automatically. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Third-Party Advertisements: DayIELTS.org does not display third-party advertisements.
- Information Usage: We may use the information we collect to improve our website, personalize your experience, respond to your inquiries or feedback, administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features, and to send periodic emails.
- Information Sharing: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. We may, however, share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Data Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.